Carbon Fibre SBD xe SEi

Jan Coombes

I was keeping the Ultima build cost down so I could keep my beloved westy.

But I need to go on training course next year and it cost £50K so something has to give.

I've invoices for over £30K for my car but sadly Westfields only seem to sell for round about £10-12K

Which means I am going to have to sell it in bits.

I want to sell the chassis 1st then the buyer can have it as he wants.

V5 with 2 owners Q reg 1989

In 2000 the car was taken off the road and the chassis was changed so I could have a 2nd removeable coffin bar put in, floor peddles, uprated diffmounts, seat straps, move the engine back etc, it was striped back to the chassis, re powder coated.

I can sell the chassis with as little or much as you want to spend. Currently it is fully skined in Pre-preg carbon fibre.

SDB engine, DTA, Quaife gearbox, carbon body, raceleda bits, seats wheels and everything else to follow.

If you are after something email me and I will make a list and contact the people when it is ready to come off the car.

A few photos to get you started

8483.jpeg

8484.jpeg

8486.jpeg

8487.jpeg

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jan Coombes

• John Loudon - Sponsorship Liaison

• scott beeland

• Arm

£50k for a training course  :0  what you training to be, a fighter pilot  ???  :D

After a spare chassis, please send me photos and let me know how much. (Cant see photos on here - you already have my e mail address)

Also a full list of parts please.

What spec / power is the engine? I have a friend who is after an decent XE engine.

What gearbox is it? - ratios / 4 or 5 speed, dog or syncro, short or long input shaft

What type of slipper diff and ratio is it?

Also please send me a full parts list with prices and pictures please.

Thanks,

John

Guys

I want to sell the chassis 1st then the buyer can have it as he wants.

I'm not taking anything off the car untill the chassis is sold.

Any chance of a photo? Has it been modified in any way?

the chassis was changed so I could have a 2nd removeable coffin bar put in, floor peddles, uprated diffmounts, seat straps, move the engine back etc, it was striped back to the chassis, re powder coated.

John...Did you read this bit?

Yes, I read it but pictures give a better description so back in your box Beeland  :D  :p  ;)

OK I have email out a spec lists.

It's too long to post up here.

Basicly I'm after £13500k.

So why am I not selling it whole?

The car is done it could do flat flooring and another day on the rolling road, but other than that is there

Well I have just spent the winter upgrading it, most of the bits are brand new and if not have only done minimal mileage

But it is a narrow and was built for me, to which end you have to be quite slim to get in, which cuts down the market, summer is also over and the 2nd prices are rubbish, I have invoices for over £30K.

I'm selling it to raise money for my Helicopter course next year so I'm not in a mega rush.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.