Coast2Coast

Gooders

Hi Si and Carla

Just like to say a very big thank you for a super weekend, its a credit to you both with your health problems to pull off what can only be said a fantastic event !!!!.

Thanks again and roll on 2007   :D  :D  :D  :D

Richard and David (Gooders)

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• neilb

• pistonbroke

• tex

• Buzz Billsberry

Yep would agree with the above, and brilliant weather too, couldn't ask for a better weekend away.

Cheers Si/Carla for another great C2C.

Craig/Rick

Yep would agree with the above, and brilliant weather too, couldn't ask for a better weekend away.

Cheers Si/Carla for another great C2C.

Craig/Rick

Same goes for us too!

Well done guys......you did well.........AGAIN!

:t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

Many thanks Si and Carla

Back safe and sould with new engine well and truly run in and tested.

Loved the new routes and found some new roads too in joining and leaving.

Will try to post some pics when downloaded.

Roll on 2007

Thanks

Rik

Brilliant once again a massive thankyou Si & Carla for a superb event,              Lanc's crew

Steve & Elena  :D

Harry & Lesley  :D

Alan & Carol     :D

Many many thanks Si & Clara from PB1  :D

once again you came up trumps , some of those sleepy  Yorks village greens sure got a wake up call when the mancs boys  passed through and left there calling card .

fantastic W/E just got a little damp on the way home  :D

Hi guys,

Thanks to Si and Carla and everyone who came along, for another great weekend. :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

Here are some of my photo's:

fridaynight.jpg

saturdaymorning.jpg

366.jpg

mikelake.jpg

LAKES.jpg

hpass.jpg

swan.jpg

wetherby.jpg

highestpub.jpg

rhb.jpg

Kirk :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

Many thanks Si & Carla

Great weekend despite interesting route home (sorry Paul)

Must remeber sun tan cream for 2007.

Cheers

David & Kate

Thanks Si & Carla

My first C2C and had a brilliant time

Roads and routes were fab, even the weather was amazing. :cool::cool::cool::cool:

Seeing peoples faces as 50 westies went through some of the villages, priceless  

Brilliant, can I book for next year now please  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  

:D  :D  :D  

Thanks to you both for a superb weekend got home 1/2 hour ago after running back with David & Julie completed over 850 miles since friday weekend and throughly enjoyed it.

Now just got to fit a new clutch for LeMans next week  :arse:  but thats all the fun or so they tell me.

Barry & Lou

yeah really well done again carla - si - did a topper job there.. shame i didnt get to be there on sunday in the dax but the diff packed in and i also snapped off a wheel arch stay on honister pass.. man that road gives some punishment!

turned up in the pocket rocket micra.. turned a few heads  :p  :cool:  - shame about the fatality with the bike rider - how can his family come to grips... hmmm

but did have a wonderful day saturday albeit extremely warm in that thar cockpit.. gotta been well over 30 - 35 plus..

i caught up with you guys at the lion inn.. stopped just before fadmoor there was a guy cutting grass with a strimmer - asked him 'have you seen any sports cars pass by here yet mate?' - wont tell you the reply he said - took it as a yes then.. summink he said about air borne and making him run for cover... lol :D

picked up a rock at st. bees as part of the tradition to be thrown in the sea at robin hoods bay - only forgot to pick it up from car - realised half way down 'THE HILL' said - b*****k to it, its still there..  ???  :durr:

but thoroughly enjoyed it everyone - i'v said it before -

'its not the route or the cars that make this a good event - but the spirit of the people doing it'

Jammy gits it looks like you had the best of the weather on the photos....I'm glad you all enjoyed it roll on next year.

So whens the DVD out Si??:p:p:p

Buzz

Has Scooby changed the colour of his car again?

We'll add our thanks to you both, a brilliant weekend, well done. Made even better by excellent weather, and of course superb company.

Got back about the same time as Barry and Lou, although nearly didn't due to forgetting to fill up in Swindon :durr: did the last 12 miles from Malborough on fumes I think.

Hope to see you all next year.