An evening at Northampton Motor Sport

markcoopers

Speaking with Troy the other day and he has offered to host an evening at NMS, to show/discuss with the WSCC the various services they offer. Thay are based in Northampton....just in case.

It would be an evening do, 7.00pm onwards, and they would put a car or two on to the rollers, do power runs/carb jetting/ECU mapping both in theory and practise. They would also then do a suspension set up/alignment/corner weights, again practise and theory.

Looking to arrange this in the winter months of 2006, probably Feb some time, but basically at this stage i'm just looking to guage interest.

Post up or contact me at  mark.jackson@control-it.com.uk if interested with a range of dates. :t-up:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• markcoopers

• boris

• KerryS

• Liam

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be interested but as it's a bit of a drive from Derby it would depend on day of week/work commitments :(  etc

But not beyond bounds of possibility

Kerry

i had losely planned on going anyways to get the new engine all set properly so set the date and as long as i can get back from uni ok then count me in aswell :)

Right, keep posting your interests and I'll start talking about a weekday evening in Feb probably, with them.

No one with any "No can't to that night, it clashed with me cross stitch class" provisos?