aintree weather

scott beeland

Don't forget commentary Scott - and a set of results soonest !

I'll give it a go :D

Might have to convince Algar Jnr to keep an eye on the times while I keep an eye on the "action"

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• scott beeland

• Frau Vesty

• Nick Algar - Competition Secretary

• V 8

BBC Weather today was big sunshine for Friday Saturday and Sunday, so thats quite a big time frame for sun. Itll be fine, better had be I got a right soaking during and going home from 3 slappers and its a tad longer to Aintree. :oops:

Yeah i can try and get u some times scott if you would like! :)

Thats if i've recovered from this monster hangover!! :(

Yeah i can try and get u some times scott if you would like! :)

Thats if i've recovered from this monster hangover!! :(

I'm putting Turbo up for the night so I reckon my hangover will be bigger than yours :bangshead:

No pressure Scott have it completed and hand it into steve as u leave Aintree on Sat teatime  :p

Buzz

No pressure Scott have it completed and hand it into steve as u leave Aintree on Sat teatime  :p

Buzz

Would I dare do anything else??? :devil:

It stayed dry all day for two practices and three timed runs, 695 starts a new record for Aintree. Hope everyone enjoyed the day. Scott "media" Beeland will be along shortly with  pictures and hopefully the report.

Didn't get chance to see everyone I was on the Finish line and by the time we had cleared up the circuit you'd all gone.

Our next events are on 25th June and 3rd Sept., but we have a trackday on 28th May if anyone is interested.

Bill

Would that be another record for Ash "McWhirter" Mason  :D  :D  :D

Well done  :D  :D  ;) Shall I hang on to your award from 2004 and have it re-engraved  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  ;)  :D

a GREAT day of sprinting. The report will be done ASAP  but I need someone to offer webspace to host the pictures as my MSN site is full.

I WILL be back; without a doubt; in 2006. Missing it too much  .

Cheers to LMC; especially Bill; for sorting me a media pass so I could get close to the action

But I was looking forward to those photos ! :down:

Soon matey ...soon...I've put a plea on site for a loan of some webspace

I need someone to offer webspace to host the pictures as my MSN site is full.

www.photobucket.com does freebie picture hosting, it only takes a mo to sign up.  Don't know if it's possible to view them in the same way as your msn folder, but you can certainly link to them or put them as images here.

Well done, Ash: I did think of asking the question here, but it was just too obvious  :D