• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• adhawkins

• chrisbin

• Bananaman

• samcooke

£7.50 and I'll throw in a Thomas the Tank Engine DVD  ;)  can't say fairer than that  :p  :D  :D  :devil:

a Thomas the Tank  DVD  ;)  

:0 you know, you could take that 2 ways.....

Anyway, I reckon a nice round figure should sort it........£10.

*cough*

4. Any posts infringing the rules, in bad taste, or generally off thread will be removed. In addition the members posting rights will be removed.

Now, where did I put the Wotbox signal?

:D

Andy

chrisbin Posted on Oct. 29 2004,15:47

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote (samcooke @ Oct. 29 2004,15:44)

I reckon a nice round figure should sort it

Who? Nanas?    

Nahhhh........I said nice    

Whhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaatch it.... :angry:  :D  :p

Now, where did I put the Wotbox signal?

Andy

Andy did you want to say that.............  :devil:  :D  

ROFL...if he's been well trained, he'll already be tracking the topic to make sure it doesn't get derailed...

£14.50 and a conker  ???

If Wotbox has any sense he stay in the US a bit longer - or at least until Mr H's car is sold  :D  :D  :D

4. Any posts infringing the rules, in bad taste, or generally off thread will be removed. In addition the members posting rights will be removed.

Bad Taste ?? nah it could be much worserer

Off Thread ?? still on about flogging your car and keeping near the top innitt  :D  :D

Members posting rights removed ?? Why would we remove your rights  Mr H ???  :D  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :D

Please for everyones sanity will someone buy this car  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :D

Been out shopping with SWMBO so i am glad to see I have been out bid as I am skint now

ROFL...if he's been well trained, he'll already be tracking the topic to make sure it doesn't get derailed...

Very funny this could get to be as good a laugh as the rescue Blatter thread remember the one where the Air Sea rescue boys spent day search for him.

Very funny this could get to be as good a laugh as the rescue Blatter thread remember the one where the Air Sea rescue boys spent day search for him.

What, do you mean this one?  :D

Car now sold, subject to payment.

Andy

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.