1997 Westfield Sport 2000 (SEiW)

adhawkins

For sale,

1997, Factory-built Sport 2000 (SEiW) on a 'Q' plate. 2 litre Zetec, running on twin 45s (approx 150BHP). Westfield modified sump (cut and shut). Omex after-market rev limiter.

3.6 Sierra LSD, MT75 gearbox. New clutch approx 2 years ago. Replaced Westfield quick shift mechanism approx 6 months ago. Wunoff re-packable silencer.

Spax dampers all round. Yokohama A539s on 15" alloys (including unused spare).

Detachable rear arches. Long range fuel tank. RAC rollbar, complete with 'hoops' for extra height clearance. Lockable boot lid and boot box (stepped to accomodate long range fuel tank). Boot lid has been modified so as to fit with the RAC bar without the stays fitted. Rear stays are currently not fitted, but are included.

Westfield Sports high back seats on adjustable runners. Floor mounted pedals. Willans four point harnesses. Fully carpeted, heater, windscreen etc. Removable steering wheel and factory fitted immobiliser. Side screens included. Half-zipped tonneau (needs modification at rear to clear RAC roll bar, but still fits fine over the cockpit area).

Covered a total of around 15000 miles, I've done approximately half of those. I am the car's third owner from new. Mostly road mileage, with 3 airfield days and one track day. Car is taxed until the end of February 2005, MOT until July.

The car has behaved impeccably in the two years I have owned it. The car has been regularly serviced, and is well looked after. It has just undergone a brake system overhaul, with new pads all round (standard pads on rear, Mintex 1144s on front), along with a full re-bleed. A full service has also been carried out.

This would be an ideal 'first' Westfield. It is well behaved and easy to drive on the road, as well as being incredible fun on track (putting many more expensive cars to shame). It starts first time every time, and has served me well over the last two years. It is being sold to make way for my next Westfield .

Price reduced, Asking £8250, but will consider offers to get a quick sale.

Please contact via Boardroom PM or e-mail, or telephone (07976) 243771 (evenings or weekends preferred)

Pictures below:

2186.jpeg

2215.jpeg

2216.jpeg

2217.jpeg

2218.jpeg

2219.jpeg

2220.jpeg

2214.jpeg

Andy

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• adhawkins

• chrisbin

• Bananaman

• samcooke

By the way, if the roll bar puts anyone off, I still have the original standard roll bar. I could re-fit this, and throw in the weather gear (as this would now fit over the bar).

Andy

A GOOD LOOKING MOTOR.

THIS WOULD MAKE A CRACKING FIRST WESTIE.

COME ON PEOPLE,GET SOME QUESTIONS ASKED,WE ALL KNOW ANDY IS A PERMANENT RESIDENT ON THE SITE.

GOOD LUCK WITH THE SALE ANDY ;)  ;)

GIMME THE MONEY  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

C'mon folks roll up, roll up, BTTT  :D  :devil:  :D  :D  :devil:  :D

BTTT

Shame that fella retracted the half million pound bid... ???

Yeah, I was planning the next round of upgrades when I saw that :D

Andy

I understand there's a rather nice yellow Westfield advertised for sale in the new issue of Westfield World :)

Andy

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.