"Meet the Neighbours" BBQ & Area/s Meeting

Tony Sighe

Hi All,

Latest update - I have 32 confirmed with a few bringing wife's (boyfriends!;) etc.

So we should easily make the 40 we hoped for.

Weather forecast is the only thing I can't control & the long range forecast suggests we might see a spot of rain - so we'll just have to move into the pub - no problem!!  :D

Remember to drop me a line if you're coming or have any questions? - should be a great meeting.

See you there

Tony

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• adhawkins

• Mark Purves

• Blatman

• Tony Sighe

At this moment in time camping will be

Me

Neckie

Willy

Darren

others will be leaving late as they have things on the Sunday they have to attend.

For those travelling from the South, the A36 at the northern edge of Salisbury is shut for the weekend as they are working on the railway bridge.

From Thames Valley

Neil

Justin

and

me

sent email out today to rest to see if anyone else is interested  :D

Looks like it is going to be a great meet.

Fingers crossed for dry weather, but heah its only water!!

Look forward to meeting up with everyone.

:D  :p  :D  :p  :D

Just thought I'd be the first to congratulate Tony on organising an excellent event.

Myself and the Welsh Wizard had a great day, good food, good beverages (well, Luned sampled some :angry:, now I've got some catching up to do :D) and great company. When we left, the brave few that were staying the night were still going strong :t-up:

Nice meeting up with all those people that made it, just a shame that there weren't as many as we were expecting (those of you that cried off cos of rain - shame on you! We had a few spots but nothing more :)).

Well done Tony! Hope the chicken was nice ;)

Andy

Tony - Great event  :D  :D  :D

Some fantastic cars on show - take a look here

:D  :D  :D  :D

Surely that wasn't a picture of Neil Willis with a drink in his hand? :D

Andy

I'll second that motion, great job Tony :t-up:

Great time had by all I think, a few new faces, and plenty of westy chat going on. A few ideas on upgrades, just need the money now :down: .

Andy & Luned had a demonstration on how to get in a westy with the hood on, told you it wasn't that difficult. (There are a few other ways aswell, as I said would be easier with a removable steering wheel).

Can we have the warm sunshine booked for the next one please, although the rain held off mostly it was mighty cold on the car park when the wind picked up.

Once again brilliant job Tony.

Andy & Luned had a demonstration on how to get in a westy with the hood on, told you it wasn't that difficult. (There are a few other ways aswell, as I said would be easier with a removable steering wheel).

Wish I'd brought the video camera for that one ;)

Let us know when you're ready for the next demo, and I'll make sure the SmartMedia card in my digital camera is empty :)

Andy

Like the bbq airfilter attachment to the V8, also acts as a beer table  :arse:

:D

Have to get me one of them (and a V8 too maybe... ???)

Andy

Wish I'd brought the video camera for that one ;)

Let us know when you're ready for the next demo, and I'll make sure the SmartMedia card in my digital camera is empty :)

Andy

Any time, allways willing to show off a bit of athleticism - it's needed.  Can you head the title how to fold and post yourself into a westy. :D