Rear diffuser finally painted

Andy - a15cro

After purchasing a rear diffuser in primer last year at the show. It took months to get motivated to actually fit it, so now a year later I’ve finaly got round to painting it!  The idea of a primed one was to clout code of orange, however I’ve gone black! Moral of the story, should have bought the black one originally ;)

6061EB33-3BAB-444B-97D5-0A416046093C.jpeg

9CC3A1A8-49EA-4372-9E6F-B9563A5A78D8.jpeg

• Like 5

Looks great, I do like that style diffuser.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Old thread revival alert!

I've discovered tonight the diffuser is not with the car 🤔 It appears Danny removed it for some work and passed it on to the last guy, I never noticed when I picked it up again, and I have been a bit pre-occupied with the front end.

Im trying to get it back, however I do believe I’m going to draw a blank.

Who made these? As per the post, I picked it up at Stoneleigh a while ago. Are they still available or should I go more aggressive.

Finally, anyone live near Deeping, in case I can get access to it and would pick it up for safe keeping so I could arrange a courier.

19 minutes ago, a15cro said:

I've discovered tonight the diffuser is not with the car 🤔 It appears Danny removed it for some work and passed it on to the last guy, I never noticed when I picked it up again, and I have been a bit pre-occupied with the front end.

Who made these? As per the post, I picked it up at Stoneleigh a while ago. Are they still available or should I go more aggressive.

Finally, anyone live near Deeping, in case I can get access to it and would pick it up for safe keeping so I could arrange a courier.

Deeping as In Market Deeping  Lincolnshire ? 
If so I’m close .

• Like 1

Yes that’s the one.I’m waiting for the guy to contact me, he owns Deeping car and van rental. I was so pleased I was getting my pride and joy back, I didnt even notice the diffuser was missing. 

Andy

31 minutes ago, a15cro said:

made by @am46006 Andy 🙂 

• Like 1

Just now, Kit Car Electronics said:

made by @am46006 Andy 🙂 

Thanks, I’m not holding my breath getting mine back but I’ll give it a shot first. Do you know if these are still available?

I suspect Andy has stuff tucked away like most of us, so you might be lucky...

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, a15cro said:

Yes that’s the one.I’m waiting for the guy to contact me, he owns Deeping car and van rental. I was so pleased I was getting my pride and joy back, I didnt even notice the diffuser was missing. 

Andy

I’m not far away and @si_salisbury is too Let me know if I can help .

Steve 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, a15cro said:

Thanks, I’m not holding my breath getting mine back but I’ll give it a shot first. Do you know if these are still available?

Andy still has the moulds and produced a few for the Lancashire Area crew, I did mine in black first but changed it to orange to match car colour, much preferred it in the orange.

Steve

• Like 1