Upset neighbour

wizzer

Looks like I've upset one of my neighbours. The forecast for today was looking so good i thought id go to work in the westy unfortunately it was a 6am start so leaving home at 530 so i pushed him out of the garage cracked him up and i was off as quietly as i could job done :yes:

Then i got a call from swimbo , someone had posted a unsigned letter through my door IMG-20180515-WA0000.thumb.jpg.3dffbb9275bac14fad0ef3710caf2f27.jpg

Ive got to say im not fully to blame for this @Steve (stevel) - Lancashire AO told me to be at charnock Richard services for 7am Sunday morning for the trip to stoneleigh .so i think he has to take the flak for that:d:oops: if by any chance my neighbour is reading this please accept my sincere apologies but unfortunately i won't be converting to electric any time soon:praise:

Tony

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

Get it converted to a sticker and have it on the car like a medal ;)

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Route66 said:

I’m 212 miles away and it woke me!

Omg:laugh::laugh::laugh: that's  cool 

1 minute ago, toys4x4boys said:

Get it converted to a sticker and have it on the car like a medal ;)

Hahaha

You just started your car, you weren't having a party with pulsing trance music for 5 hours. And it was a one-off for an annual event. They need to chill out!

• Like 4

Best response is no response.  Your car is road legal and you’re being as considerate as possible.  If he has an issue, let him talk to you or the council.  Judging by the lack of a signature, he’s a blowhard idiot.  This was also written by a woman judging from the “selfish man” comment.

Of course, considering they can’t spell “you’re”,  put this link on the bottom of the note and post it back if you really want to ramp it up.

You Can’t Spell

• Like 2

Is it a spokesman for a group of neighbours, or just one assuming that everyone feels the same? 

It's not like it happens every day, is it? 

Does someone start cutting their lawn just as you settle down with a beer? 

We all need a bit of give and take and just get over it and on with yourlife. 

• Like 2

Its not bothered me in the slightest. If it was every day i would hold my hands up and say fair play ill stop but its not . If they had put there name or house number i would go round and apologise and explain the circumstances behind the early starts .but they haven't so i can't.:(

I moved into a house that the previous people were like church mice. When I told them I should be able to get the car in the teeny garage , they raised an eyebrow. The neighbours of the other half of the semi , were miserable old coffin dodgers, who really had nothing better to do with their short remainder of life than moan. So, we moved in and a week later collected the Westfield from mums. Lots of curtain twitching and mumbling from them. Well sadly, the missus sodded off and I needed a lodger to help the mortgage................... it was tight, but we managed to get his collection of superbikes in the garage too :laugh:

We just used to wave at them when we left the house in bikes or cars. Nothing they could have done to be honest. All legal and on the road. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

If I am partly to blame and as a very considerate AO our next Sunday blat starts from your house at 7.00am ALL welcome :p:p:d

Steve

• Haha 2

I've had runs starting from my house, sometimes 4 or 5 Westfields starting off quite early, never had any complaints. I also take over the street when getting the Westfield out, moving 3 cars out and putting 2 back in, again no problems.

Just shown my wife the letter, "For Gods sake, just get over it" was her reply.

Think i know what the problem is, its the mighty red top, never had a problem with the zetec:getmecoat: