As new x4 Caterham alloys with almost new tyres £500

stevefly

Alloys and tyres are about 100 miles old bought brand new a couple of weeks ago but I have decided to stay with my mini lites, these retail at £1000 per set plus £240 for the tyres 

See if you can find the offset marked on the casting, or give a quick measurement from hub jace to outer rim. 

7J or 6?

whats the price you’re looking for, and where are you based?

Good luck with sale

Your going the wrong way for comfort 13” are better than 15” 

• Like 1

I would have thought bigger circumference less rolling resistance less likely too feel lumps and bumps ? maybe a slight loss in feel and handling .

anyway they will fill my wheel arches out a bit more, I will try them this afternoon and if they don't feel and look better I will have a rethink.

I changed from 15"TD type wheel  with Toyo Proxes to 13" Superlites with Kunho tyres. The car is much better with the 13", more comfort on the road and more responsive handling, I would try the 15" before selling the Minilites. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15”with 205 tyres look the part but 13” are so much smoother on the road as you will find out good luck 

• 2 weeks later...

you are right sweeter handling with the mini lights they dont look as good though!!!

Matter of opinion. I have lovely light 15” wheels but love the look of 13’s :d

Ok Caterham alloys off Minilites back on!! So I now have an immaculate set of 15inch  Caterham alloys and tyres with about 100 miles from new £500 ovno if you are local 

1 hour ago, bigals said:

What' the offset of the alloys ? 

Et13 

21 hours ago, stevefly said:

Et13 

Ah would not fit my car , Cheers Alan

Your Westie looks same as my old Westie. Minilites work really well imo. I tried 15” then 13” both on R888, much preferred the 13” from both look and ride / handling.

Andy

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.