Westfield SEI Wide VX 2.0 XE SOLD!

Paul Aspden

For sale on behalf of my mate Justin, who whilst been a club member, isn't too keen on typing out an advert of this size! So he's left it to me.....

I know this car well and whilst it's not perfect, (having been used a bit) it's in very good all round condition, with some very nice touches.

Westfield SEI wide, part built with the assistance of my father-in-law who just happens to be Mick Cooper of Mickmade fame! One of only two Westfields built in the fabled Mansfield garage which was intended for road use, the other one being “Jans Car” AKA Kermit.

The car has MOT until may 2019 And is ready for the summer ahead. The car has only been used on one track day and is set up predominantly for road use.

Body/Chassis:
Genuine Westfield SEiW chassis in black powdercoat, with bright yellow bodywork including detachable rear arches and cycle wings. (I think there are spare rear wings too somewhere)

Older style RAC roll bar which offers protection to the occupant rather than being simply  aesthetic

Very special pre preg Carbon headlight......just to prove Provence!

Engine/Transmission:
Vauxhalls proven 2.0L XE engine, with this particular one having the highly sought after “coscast” head. The engine being rebuilt with new water pump, cambelt, Vernier pulleys cams, oil pump, steel rods forged pistons etc in 2016.  The head has been lightly ported and retains standard valve sizes and is fitted with QED camshafts, HD rod bolts, and SBD shallow sump.

Running a modified distributor, 45 DCOE Weber Carbs purchased new  and set up by Northampton Motorsport, and fitted with a new foam air filter, SBD Carbon exhaust system (repackable and very sexy!) the engine shows just under 200bhp on NHM rollers

Type 9 gearbox.

Interior:
Intatrim seats, rails for which come with the car, though not currently fitted.
Floor mounted adjustable bias pedal box.
VDO Gauges – Speed, Revs, Fuel, Engine Temp, Oil Pressure.
Standard switchgear for lights, wipers, washers, heater, horn, indicatindicator 

All in a carbon dashboard.......cos we can!

4-point harnesses.
Full windscreen

Sidescreens
Soft Bits Surrey top (part roof).

Suspension/Wheels:
AVO adjustable suspension.

Wide track front wishbones
M16 front brake callipers
Sierra rear calipers
Force racing Wheels with polished rims and blue anodised centres, with A048 tyres (wheels are 8” front and rear).

It’s a quite reluctant sale and is only happening as I have a classic car and teardrop caravan taking up storage space in my garage, with the Westfield at my son’s house and under threat from him using it! £9500ovno.

Tel Justin on 07984 584694

Please no PM's as Justin won't get them!

Lovely car! GLWS

Lovely car and love those headlights may have to speak to your dad after the hols 

glws

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.