Build wheels and shocks

Valentinik

As they were given to me for me to build my kit I’d like to pass these on to another member who may find them of use. 

A set of 4x shock absorbers I got from @Trevturtle for a widetrack setup. 

Set of 15” wheels and tyres I got from @Quinten Uijldert - Northants AO  Include wheel nuts.

Both are free to a club member on the understanding that when you are finished with them that you also pass them on. 

Would prefer collection from Sutton Coldfield. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...

Bump, could do with the space now. Would like them to go to a club member. 

I have been advised about having build wheels and would love to be able to use yours. I ordered my westy today, so i guess i will be over your way to collect my kit in 10-12 weeks time, if you have not passed them on by then, I would absolutely collect in same trip. 

May I ask, as i have ordered widetracks, what is it about the shocks thats makes them useful  to setup widetracks?

Assuming that’s what’s meant, the shock absorbers (ideally used)* for Westfields own wide track are the same length as the rear shocks, whereas for narrow track they’re shorter.

*It is possible to use narrow type shock absorbers, plus adaptor brackets, but better to have the right length.

Mike if your happy to post at my expense I'd take the shocks?

Dean, that’s no problem at all if you’d like to collect them then. 

Steve yes that’s no problem. Il get them packed up at the weekend. 

Mike 

Cheers Mike. Just let me know what I owe you for postage

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

Are the wheels still available as I could do with borrowing them for just a week or two. My car is at Northants Motorsport and my 13" rims are catching on the brake calliper. So I need bigger rims while it goes on the rolling road.

Thanks for your help

Rgards

Melvyn

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.