Stoneleigh Westfield courier service

Trevor Little (Trevturtle) - Treasurer

I'm travelling from Derby to Stoneleigh in a tintop,  if anyone wants anything taking to/from Stoneleigh and can drop off/collect from Derby I'm happy to transport it...(if I can fit it in the vehicle)

If any other members are  travelling in a tintop and can courier parts for members,   who either can't attend  Stoneleigh  or are there Westfield.. please post on here and I will add a to-from location  to this post.

PM the contact if you want something sent /collected. 
Please use this to transport only items that have been sold on the forum..... or if you buy something at stoneleigh and we can link you with a courier. Contact me at stoneleigh and I will contact the courier I have most peoples details 

This is  not a means to get items to the autojumble and have it returned if it doesn't sell. Please sell/buy it on the forum first :)

Stoneleigh couriers to/from:-
-Derby
-Newcastle upon Tyne
-Reading, Berkshire
-Fakenham in Norfolk
South Birmingham
- North Essex 

• Like 2

I'm going to be going from Reading, Berkshire to Stoneleigh on the Sunday so also happy to transport anything bulky.

• Like 1

Hi I'm going from South Birmingham to Stoneleigh on Monday in the tin top.

North Essex leaving Friday but not getting there until Sunday morning coming home Monday

BTTT

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.