Westfield FOUND

NickBW

Hi all.

Looking for a Wesfield.  Ideal suited for track use but road legal and registered.  

I have missed out on a couple over the months so i am upping my effort now.

Ideally would like a full cage, either a black or red top.  I am in the Essex area and willing to travel now (Wife due date is 2 weeks so after that i can shoot off anywhere to view)

Engine: 2.0 Blacktop or Redtop, would be nice to be around 200bhp
Cage: Fully caged
Aeroscreen would be nice.
Road legal

Thanks

Nick

Hi 

I have my SE up for sale although a 1640cc, but does have 200bhp. 9500rpm Rev limit, sounds incredible.

mainly used for Sprints and hill climbs it was road registered with MOT. Small fuel tank fitted now but easily changed.

Have a look at Chris Jones’s SE in cars for sale section.

cheers

On 4/25/2018 at 09:56, NickBW said:

I am in the Essex area and willing to travel now (Wife due date is 2 weeks so after that i can shoot off anywhere to view)

Really???? I think your wife might have a different view!

• Haha 2

Happy to have a chat and a run out if mine is of interest? Can't remember if you've considered this already or not, so apologies if this is a duplication!

Thanks Ragged Racing and BCF, i will ping you both a PM.

@Paul :)

On 25/04/2018 at 09:56, NickBW said:

Hi all.

Looking for a Wesfield.  Ideal suited for track use but road legal and registered.  

I have missed out on a couple over the months so i am upping my effort now.

Ideally would like a full cage, either a black or red top.  I am in the Essex area and willing to travel now (Wife due date is 2 weeks so after that i can shoot off anywhere to view)

Engine: 2.0 Blacktop or Redtop, would be nice to be around 200bhp
Cage: Fully caged
Aeroscreen would be nice.
Road legal

Thanks

Nick

How's the search going?

Not too bad. A few calls and enquiries going. 

Hoping the the kit car show at Stoneleigh might prompt a few posts in the next few weeks. Also 1 week to the wife's due date so I can't bomb off too far until baby NBW arrives! The last thing I want to do is shoot a few hours down the road to then have to shoot back even faster if I get "the call"..:)

On ‎01‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 21:24, NickBW said:

Not too bad. A few calls and enquiries going. 

Hoping the the kit car show at Stoneleigh might prompt a few posts in the next few weeks. Also 1 week to the wife's due date so I can't bomb off too far until baby NBW arrives! The last thing I want to do is shoot a few hours down the road to then have to shoot back even faster if I get "the call"..:)

Good point!

If anything gets parked up with a "For Sale" sign on it, I will text you the details.

1 hour ago, Rob Wharton said:

Hi Nick,

Are you still looking? Just became a member again to sell my duretec Westy. Not caged but RAC roll bar and windscreen. Built 2009 with track days in mind.

Yet to post an ad... thought I'd ask you first.

Rob; mid Kent.

Rob, please send me details. 

Rob I might be interested in your car. Not sure that private messages on here are working. My email nealblelock@gmail.com 

• 3 weeks later...

Two corkers that fit the bill including Cage/Track focus (depending on your budget) recently appeared in For Sale...

• Like 1

Thanks all for the PM's and sorry for not replying recently, but today I have put a deposit down on a Westfield. Once I go and collect it I will post an update. 

Thanks again all

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Nick are you coming along this Sunday to show us your purchase !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yes:

Hi chaps. 

Very excited, pickup date is the 14th July. My garage is being finished which is why the date is 5 weeks away. Deposit paid and I'm very excited.  

• Thanks 1

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.