New member building fw special edition in halesowen

Rich1980

Hi everyone

Thought I'd introduce myself .

My name's rich I picked up my fw special edition kit late February and am making slow progress but I'm achieving small goals .doing things I've never done before 

I will put a build thread up when I get some more progress. 

Welcome to the club rich

Great to see some members local to the factory there's been a few around Halesowen recently. 

Your more than welcome at the black Country area meet at the Dudley Arms near himley. It's once a month usually the first Sunday in the month but mays has been moved due to clashing with Stoneleigh. You don't need a car to come either there's a wealth of knowledge at the meets and plenty of cars to look over and see the ins and outs 

:ww: from sunny Scotland 

good luck with the build and don’t be afraid to ask any questions or for clarity /help if stuck or unsure over something, there’s a wealth of knowledge on here

look forward to your build thread and following your progress 

Welcome! As Ben said, don’t be afraid to get along to your local meets, it doesn’t matter if you have a car or not, are finished a build or not, all are always welcome.

It can be a great way of getting to see the different approaches for tacking different parts of the build, plus it can be really handy having local owners to,ask questions of, as well as the Boardroom. 

Looking forward to the build thread :yes: