S2000 alternator (loan of!)

Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman

I’ve a big favour to ask of any of my fellow S2000 owners, who may have gone down the lightweight alternator path.

Does anyone have an original S2000 alternator I could borrow for a few weeks or so. 

- I’m still trying to chase down a weird electronic speedo fault, and one of the things that I have come across on a few US forums from people using the same manufacturers speedo, (Stack just buy them from the manufacturer re-badged as Stack), is that a diode in the very early stages of failing can cause the problem. 

Mine has been checked, but it was inconclusive, not completely out of spec, but not quite right either, as it works fine otherwise, I’d like to be more confident t that it is the problem before buying a new one.

Happy to pay carriage each way, or collect via Stoneleigh etc...

Hey Dave, hope your well, iv got a spare back up one could bring to Stoneleigh for you :d

Fantastic Chris, that would be great!

1 minute ago, Chrisn01 said:

Hey Dave, hope your well, iv got a spare back up one could bring to Stoneleigh for you :d

And me. 

I’ll be taking a van to Stoneleigh if your struggling for space. 

• Like 1

Thanks Stu.

4 minutes ago, Stuart Faulkner - Shows & Events Coordinator said:

And me. 

I’ll be taking a van to Stoneleigh if your struggling for space. 

Cool, well in that case, ill leave it to you to bring lol but let me know if you cant find & ill dig out mine :d

Found it. 

Is Stoneleigh soon enough for you Dave?

Perfect Stu, many thanks!

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.