Duratec engine mounts

Stephen W

Pm me your email address and I can send you the specs for the ones I have, they were made by danstengineering. 

Regards Glenn

Now this will sound really daft but have you tries westfield? When i needed some they had them in stock much to my suprise 

The webshop does show in stock. What are the westfield mounts like for the duratec, are they substantial enough?

43 minutes ago, chriss1455 said:

Now this will sound really daft but have you tries westfield? When i needed some they had them in stock much to my suprise 

My dry sump set up is in the way of the Westfield ones.

I did order the plinths but they are the wrong angle too and Westfield part sure don’t seem to concerned about me returning them. 

39 minutes ago, sdh2903 said:

The webshop does show in stock. What are the westfield mounts like for the duratec, are they substantial enough?

They might be fine although my 300bhp

might test them.

The Raceline ones would fit but they can’t get stock for a while and I can’t imagine they’d want to sell the engineering drawings.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.