[SOLD] Schnitz Racing Hayabusa steel throttle butterflies

gee_fin

Set of brand new steel throttle butterflies. Vast improvement in strength over the standard ones - I had previously bent my standard ones simply from the pops/bang/backfires (photo further below) - a set of these and been good ever since. These are a spare set I had.

Simply slip out your old ones, pop these ones in and have no fear of any runaway idle or snapped butterflies.

For sale a brand new unused set. $149USD+ shipping new, for sale for 65quid inc postage or pickup from Maidenhead

20180418_132730.thumb.jpg.e1182bf885921541ca06fba307fa643c.jpg.

What can happen with standard butterflies...

13100844_10153538862265823_9088523362919929474_n.jpg.eb4e1d56c1a1df543bb01314d54a32a7.jpg

Wow,had no idea the standard ones could move that much from back firing etc.

9 minutes ago, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary said:

Wow,had no idea the standard ones could move that much from back firing etc.

Me neither - better make sure I pack in the backfiring I guess!

Tbh, mine was pretty extreme, not quite anti-lag but getting close to sounding like it...Along with a gunshot of a flat shift. Potentially made worse by addition of boost.

Signs were that the idle just rising, and rising, every few drives. Until it became ridiculous at which point the culprit was obvious.

Swapped them out and not had an issue in the two years of driving since.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.