The big show us your alloy/steel wheels thread

Quinten

I'm nearing the end of life on my tyres and part of me would like to replace the 14" wheels I currently have with some 13".  So I was wondering what wheels are available, but in the interest of others, I thought it may be prudent to start a thread where all wheels (from 13" all the way up to 17"?) can be displayed.  Would be good if you could show a picture of them on the car and share what they are.

I'll start off with mine, they are 14" Team Dynamics Qualifiers (185x60R14 6Jx14 ET38) as supplied by Westfield a long long time ago.

2015-10-08_17_02.35_HDR.jpg.12193c05ec0908fe81dc8aea7e7923b5.thumb.jpg.59e52812a1be67ef3ec63eba07d8493e.jpg

• Like 1

Might be worth including the sizes too, as some wheels, such as the current factory supplied Team Dynamics have a slightly different style when you move from 7” to 8” wide.

Also, the offset on some (usually dished) wheels, like CXR’s and Minilights can make a huge difference to how they look!

13" Superlites, 5.5J, 18560/13 tyres, et35,   I also have an option of 15" T/dynamics style , et 35 195/50 tyres,   much prefer the 13" 

DSC00816.JPG

DSC00664.JPG

22 hours ago, Kevin (Mr T) - Essex AO said:

Lairy 14 x 6 minilites :laugh:

Looks Ace!

Are those the "standard" "Two Gates" wheels? If so do you have a source for centre caps?

1 hour ago, Vogalogue said:

Looks Ace!

Are those the "standard" "Two Gates" wheels? If so do you have a source for centre caps?

Thanks.

Excuse the ignorance, but "Two Gates" means nothing to me.

What I can say is that I lost a centre cap the other day and I am struggling to find anything similar :down:

Any excuse to post a photo. Mini- lite reps refurbed in gold (think they are two gates)

14 inch 185 / 60

IMG_20180401_104010.jpg

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Kevin (Mr T) - Essex AO said:

Thanks.

Excuse the ignorance, but "Two Gates" means nothing to me.

What I can say is that I lost a centre cap the other day and I am struggling to find anything similar :down:

Two Gates is a brand, seems popular with Westfields of a certain vintage, my factory built one had them fitted. I am missing two centre caps and can't find anything to fit. mine desperately need a refurb but I'm loathed to refurb if they won't be "complete". - it seems them missing is a common issue!

If there are enough of us, it might be worth getting a batch spun up?