Wirrai N/Wales Sunday Run

jeff the joiner

Run out to Lake Vyrnwy this Sunday 22nd April, 9am start from the Tudor Rose please let me know if  anyone's up for it.

Jeff 

Jeff, will you stopping at the Ponderosa for breakfast first? Just trying to work out where I can meet up with you. 

nic

Hi Jeff,

Car nearly finished, need a few miles on it in the next couple of days. If it survives, will see you Sunday. Will text to confirm either way. And must set up the headlights.

John.

092226B4-A05B-4EB3-B2F7-43554DE75991.jpeg

15 hours ago, Nic (NICO) - Shropshire and Mid-Wales AO said:

Jeff, will you stopping at the Ponderosa for breakfast first? Just trying to work out where I can meet up with you. 

nic

Nic, we can meet you at the Ponderosa about 10 /10-30

8 hours ago, jeff the joiner said:

Nic, we can meet you at the Ponderosa about 10 /10-30

Thanks Jeff, see you Sunday. 

nic

Apologies from me, have a good run, wish I could join you.

cheers

Mike

52 minutes ago, yellow perilous said:

Apologies from me, have a good run, wish I could join you.

cheers

Mike

Mike,

Do what I do.

"I won't be out too late", then say sorry.

It's easier to get forgiveness than approval.

John.

Not too bad then.

20180422_115403_001.jpg

• Like 2

Cracking run out today, sunshine and shower and getting stuck behind four horse's and trap's for about two mile

Jeff 

22.4.2018 038.JPG

22.4.2018 020.JPG

22.4.2018 015.JPG

• Like 3

Yea I enjoyed myself and it was nice to meet you guys. I had a problem when split to go to Ruthin my wipers decided to stop working when I got back in the shed I checked fuses and they are alright then I turned switch on slightly moved wipers and they started to move all be it very slowly, is it a new wiper motor or could it be anything else and is the motor behind dash any ideas please

Ian

4 hours ago, Baker E said:

Yea I enjoyed myself and it was nice to meet you guys. I had a problem when split to go to Ruthin my wipers decided to stop working when I got back in the shed I checked fuses and they are alright then I turned switch on slightly moved wipers and they started to move all be it very slowly, is it a new wiper motor or could it be anything else and is the motor behind dash any ideas please

Ian

Ian,

Motor is fixed to the scuttle on the left hand side. Hard to get at, it's an early Mini unit and mechanicals, Mini as in the type of car. It is two speed so check that first. The motor drives the two wheel boxes, where the wipers attach, via a cable so try plenty of WD40 in case something has tightened up.

Alternatively, don't go out in the rain.

Let me know how you get on.

John.