European breakdown cover

matthew902

Due to me driving my Westfield to the LeMans 24hr I am looking for some breakdown cover as my car is 19 years old I am struggling to ring cover. My uk cover is due to so ideally have cover for that too but uk covers to be for me as a driver rather than car cover. Any suggestions great fully received.

Matty

A-plan did European breakdown for £45ish. Did this for same reason as you!

As above i did it last year for Le Mans with a plan but i don't think it includes repatriation to the UK just try and get you going 

I agree. I usually get my Le Mans breakdown cover through my insurer. Not this year though. Can't go this year :(

Following this one too , I did get Rac cover for the car I took the other year . I'll be looking at doing the same as Matty , with taking the Lancia I think it would be sensible so looking for good cover if anyone has any more suggestions , I too had considered what Aplan offered me but wanted to have an ask about first .

Particularly interested if you had a breakdown and how good the cover was .

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately axa will not cover the age of the car looking into Adrian flux my insurers.

1 hour ago, matthew902 said:

Unfortunately axa will not cover the age of the car looking into Adrian flux my insurers.

Now you mention it I do vaguely remember filling in a form to say how old the car was and possibly even the make and model.