Narrow body seats needed

Stevo1878

Hi Stevo

Have a pair of slot- in seats for a narrow chassis, backrest and squab are two separate pieces, and are just placed on floor and against bulkhead, they are made by Westfield and are black vinyl, they are in reasonable condition. I'm looking for £20 for the pair.   

Hi @Stevo1878 I've got some in the loft that I don't need. Where are you based? I was going to put them on eBay as they are of no use to me. Can post some photos up later today.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 18/04/2018 at 13:35, JAD86 said:

Hi @Stevo1878 I've got some in the loft that I don't need. Where are you based? I was going to put them on eBay as they are of no use to me. Can post some photos up later today.

Hi JAD86,

I've posted in a different thread but i'm looking for a pair of original narrow body seats (low back) for my 88 SEi.
Another memeber may have a pair for me, but on the off chance they're not suitable, do you still have some to get rid of?

Cheers

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.