A Momentous day in a dog's life

CraigHew

So tomorrow after the wife finally wearing me down, our JRT Stanley is to part with his goolies.  The crunch for me (who's been the only one defending his manhood for the last few months) was finding some dog wee on the cover and rear wheel of the Westfield ......:swear:

Wife thinks it will;

calm him down, stop him ragging our 4 cats, stop him chewing any mail that drops through the door, stop him humping his soft toys, stop him barking at pidgeons, stop him weeing on the rattan garden furniture, prevent him from running off with the first b***h in heat he discovers, dragging his bum over the lounge carpet by power of his front legs alone, getting over-exited with any visitors, jumping on our bed, jumping in our local canal, barking at the postman, barking at the horses in the fields behind our house, barking at strange noises......etc etc. etc

5ace7b099b2e1_stanpassport1.thumb.jpg.f10f5a0db70e31a269f032f9d2c6edf8.jpg

Speaking from expierience, I think it'll just make him miserable....:cry:.:getmecoat:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just sounds like a normal JRT!!

Our last dog, a lab, was rather wild as a pup, more aggression tho than usual pup stuff. Having the knackers off did make a huge difference and settled him into a wonderful family dog but he was still as mad as a box of frogs.

We've been pondering the same with our 7 month old collie, but apart from 1 particular cuddly toy he likes to hump he's not really aggressive towards anything other than his toys.

• Haha 1

It'll calm the randy behaviour but the rest of it is down to handling, who's the pack leader in the house? It's SWMBO in ours! :laugh: Rank goes Wife, dog, dog, me :d

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, BCF said:

Rank goes Wife, dog, dog, me 

Lucky you. In my house it goes:

Wife. Kids x 3. Dog. Guinea pigs. Bearded dragon (animal not a pet name for the mrs) then Me, just above the goldfish.:rolleyes:

• Haha 4

I had my Knackers snipped in 1975 and it didnt do much to slow me down. Although I must add that at 76 

years young It is having an effect on me now.:down:

• Haha 5

The pangs of guilt though when the dog looks round at where his goolies used to be, and then turns and gives you "the look" ???

• Haha 3

16 hours ago, Thrustyjust said:

Sounds like he's learnt his trade from his master :laugh:

You really think Craig goes in the garage to take a slash on the Westfield? :oops:

I know he's knocking on a bit but................

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, CosKev said:

You really think Craig goes in the garage to take a slash on the Westfield? :oops:

I know he's knocking on a bit but................

I have been known to blame the dog for acrid flatulent smells in the garage. I have told the wife its a pheromone should be attracted too, before she gags and coughs to leave the area , so I am sure that if Craig got caught short he could accuse the dog of the same theory. Maybe his legs cant shuffle to the loo as quickly these days. You know him better than me Kev !:d

That look of what the f*** have you done to me ? 

20170822_121402.thumb.jpg.f99bb4fe7add91ed0bf2d38f8e7bb3fa.jpg

• Haha 2

My old boss used to bring his JRT into work. She (the dog) had been speyed before her first heat, so she didn't know whether she was Arthur or Martha. She would rub her lady parts against the rim of her dog-bed , all the while looking at me with that 'I know it's wrong but it feels goooooood' look - and then go back and lick where she had been. Ugghhh!

• Haha 2