LDMC may blyton weekend 19th 20th may

Simon Waterfall Syman84

39 minutes ago, syman84 said:

I know the LDMC Anglesey weekend has only just finished but the first blyton weekend entry is live and I have Just entered.

http://www.longton-dmc.co.uk/index.php/events/entryforms-2018

Thanks for the heads up but it doesn't say you have entered on the online entry list

don't know @John may take time to update. I have just done the WSCC Blyton weekend as well.

Steve and I now entered for LDMC weekend

• Like 1

I'm looking at doing with JD - he just needs to apply for his Nat B license, then get all the gear, suit, hans and helmet suitable for a hans device, plus gloves...................

Was keen to have a go after the Anglesey weekend.

15 hours ago, syman84 said:

don't know @John may take time to update. I have just done the WSCC Blyton weekend as well.

Mine didn't. Mine was instant unless you've paid by antique cheque

My entryway also immediately on LDMC website

I'll be entering, but I can't do it until my new UK registration number arrives  :(

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Tony Smiley said:

I'll be entering, but I can't do it until my new UK registration number arrives  :(

Why not? it surely doesn't ask for reg numbers does it? Make one up if it does and change it at signing on

4 hours ago, John said:

Mine didn't. Mine was instant unless you've paid by antique cheque

I had chosen cheque i have a link to pay by card in confirmation email so will sort it 

1 hour ago, Tony Smiley said:

just put Tony1 as you will be in class F it doesn't need a reg i don't think @terry everall will confirm

They use it to check that the car is taxed - allegedly...

Tony

What tyres are you using and which LDMC class do you want to enter?

@terry everall  I'm currently on Avon CR500, I intended to enter class 2C - road going BEC.

A very nice man at the DVLA is going to phone me tomorrow with the new registration number!  The main thing is that the registration change request has been successfully processed - quite a relief really as the info I had on the car was sketchy to say the least.  I don't think it will be a "Q" plate either. So, all being well I can complete the entry tomorrow and get some number plate made up so I can go for a spin :t-up:

• Like 2

Class on the day of 2C looks good

Class F for Speed Series ...hope you can enter asap

I’ll be entering on the Sunday as my rite of passage first ever sprint!

I would do Saturday but the wife has us booked for a night out on the Friday and a 3.30 am wake up call won’t go down too well :d