Race Seat Mount - Adjustable (price reduced to £30)

griffith500user

In an attempt to gain a little more ‘headroom’ in my car as I’m 6ft 3ins I decided to order up and fit a Westfield non-adjustable race seat mount as the image on the Westfield Parts Shop made it look significantly different from the adjustable ones that I’ve currently got in my car. On receipt it’s actually the adjustable mount with the seat runners removed. Never mind, I’ve done the job and it’s actually improved my seat position so I’ve taken it as a win! 

On the back of this, I have an ‘Adjustable Race Seat Mount’ for sale. £30 plus p+p or collection from Salisbury (if you can brave the Novichok!)

https://parts.westfield-sportscars.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=611&search=Seat+mount&description=true

B4FC1410-E5B7-4E2C-BCDF-F876788DA577.jpeg

58AF2B3E-5A96-47D9-AFBC-D3AC664EB1FB.jpeg

The mounting holes are 290mm in width and 330mm in length from each other.

Many thanks for the update. If it’s ok with you I’ll check measurements tomorrow evening and get back to you. Thanks, Craig

• 2 months later...

Bump, price reduced to £20

Yes it’s still for sale

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.