Welcome Jordan

Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO

Glad you’ve finally joined up @westyjord87:yes:

• Like 1

Hi Jordan and welcome from the Peak District :ww:

Hi Jordan, excellent!

@Terryathome who's hood have you got on your FW rear and which rear bar have you got? Jordan's after advice on hoods! He's got a factory Jap rear bar on his FW rear. I'm sure he'll put some pics up shortly!

If it helps I have a jap bar and have just received my half hood from Soft bits for Sevens. Fantastic quality and fit I’m really pleased.

The only difference for the FW would be the rear fixing placement which I have seen under the rear lip out of sight. Some piccies (excuse the dirty car)

10EB6D13-EBDE-4B6D-ADE4-BB09FD38B925.thumb.jpeg.80a7c0c38466ce3da40ff06e32214361.jpeg9B00D1CE-E6E1-450C-B9F1-B28FE25E0DB0.thumb.jpeg.a6affa619646a1596fdc22d0c66eeaed.jpegF2FE22D7-AE7A-4724-B899-6E359ECB6AFC.thumb.jpeg.1cfdcb88b1f493b8fa152bc6dc5fd55d.jpeg

• Like 3

4 hours ago, IanK (Bagpuss) said:

@Terryathome who's hood have you got on your FW rear and which rear bar have you got? Jordan's after advice on hoods! He's got a factory Jap rear bar on his FW rear. I'm sure he'll put some pics up shortly!

Westfield suplied hood and MSA bars.

• Like 1