Anglesey 8th April

Jimmerog

Is anyone racing tomorrow? I up visiting from Cornwall and keen to find out more about how to get racing. 

There are a few at Anglesey over the weekend. Terry and Steve Everall, Derek Hodder, Garry Bunn, Richard Kerr, John Loudon to name a few. There will be a few more.

Make yourself known and you will be made most welcome.

1 hour ago, Paul Morcom said:

There are a few at Anglesey over the weekend. Terry and Steve Everall, Derek Hodder, Garry Bunn, Richard Kerr, John Loudon to name a few. There will be a few more.

Make yourself known and you will be made most welcome.

Thank you Paul. I'm looking forward to it.

Great 2 days of totally different weather but great completion and driving

• Haha 1

Result for Anglesey now available on timeteamtiming website.

Thanks to those folk (i.e. Terry for the help and the brew ) who helped me with my electric issues today. (Also the unknown spectator who helped out too. Thank you whoever you are :).

Great organisation and event by Longton yet again. 

Glad to see you got it diagnosed and fixed to bang in a couple of really good times:yes:

Carbon fibre floor now repaired , nose cone support bracket rewarded, side panel fibre glass repaired so just left to clean the mud from engine bay, wheels ,rear arches and rear diffuser area

• Like 1

2 hours ago, terry everall said:

Carbon fibre floor now repaired , nose cone support bracket rewarded, side panel fibre glass repaired so just left to clean the mud from engine bay, wheels ,rear arches and rear diffuser area

bl**** pensioners with time on their hands! Ive been ill since I got home with cough and cold

Thats what you get from driving in the rain on Saturday!

1 hour ago, terry everall said:

Thats what you get from driving in the rain on Saturday!

Its the stress of not winning :cry:

• Haha 2

On 08/04/2018 at 21:04, terry everall said:

good to chat to you

You too Terry,

thanks for being so welcoming.

quick question. I have an RAC roll bar with rose joints. I see they’re not allowed for hill climbing. Can they be adapted for the road going class?

jim

9 hours ago, Jimmerog said:

You too Terry,

thanks for being so welcoming.

quick question. I have an RAC roll bar with rose joints. I see they’re not allowed for hill climbing. Can they be adapted for the road going class?

jim

Hi Jim

Unfortunately not. the tube diameter and wall thickness is also too small. Legal versions are available from the factory or Plays Kool or a bespoke made one by Procomp

John

Main tubes need to be 45mm and if you have that you can convert the rose joints to be non rotational bolted connections