Where is Thrustyjust

John (Kernow)

Dont panic, I am here. Just having a break from the lack of techwiki ;) and repetative writing on brake pipes here and panels there. My sons been in hospital and back out . Also have a very sick family member currently , so fingers crossed there.  Car is still in the garage, wife is still the wife ( I think, we dont speak, which means we dont fall out) . Decoratiing to increase spendability on bits. Still tweaking and sorting the car for Stoneleigh. Also been working on Martins westie , with new rack and balljoints in the last couple of weeks. Other than that, it nice you find my scribblings  comedic and helpful in the same way.

Oh.............................. and no coolant on the garage floor for 2 weeks now. Either its fixed or its all drained out :oops:

• Like 7

Hope family and friends are ok, good to know your alright and we can call off the search party! Maybe see you at Stoneleigh. John

• Thanks 1

Good to hear from you TJ. Hope things are on the up. See you at Stoneleigh.

Adge

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Garyt said:

Good to see your still with us and hope the family are on the mend

Ditto.

• Thanks 1

Sorry to hear about the family health issues, can be a very worrying time for you all. Hopefully your son is on the mend too.

All the best.

D

• Thanks 1

We are getting there. My son had a few teeth removed that were buried (compacted) in his gums so needed to be put under. Coming to the end , tomorrow of 3 years of dental work, which is great, although you always worry when your kids get put under. He was fine and cocky within ten mins of waking up . Not sure who's gene he inherited there then ! :d. Family member was found collapsed in her home. She had fallen on Monday night in her bathroom and didnt know much. Was found 4 days later after managing to crawl out to the lounge and call for help. She has a broken ankle, a cut on her forehead from eyebrow to hairline and no much finger nails from dragging herself across the house. So, although we had spoken to her on Sunday, please be wary of our older family members. They maybe 100% the day before. Currently she has a cyst in her stomach which is going to be removed, which was the start of it all, after they get her blood to stabilise. Apparently, the house is a war zone with blood everywhere. All hands on deck coming up, be she wont be out for ages. 

On a better note, the car is looking good. I have some new dash lights to go in. Also a horn button to get rid of one toggle. I have also re-lacquered the carbon wing covers this weekend just gone and happier with them, although not perfect. Paint seems to react and worm, even though I had flatted right back. Left it to dry and then wet and dried them both. Still waiting my carbon rear wheel arch covers , so hope to get them for Stoneleigh.

Not saying what day I am going to Stoneleigh, so I have less chance of assassination :d.

I was spotted though leaving a car meet recently at about 9 mins , if you get bored of other cars

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Glad to hear all is OK now and everyone is on the mend.

We do miss your input on the various posts........ actually, let me think about that...... no, honestly we do!

Watched the whole vid and suspect you were the fastest away from the junction....... looks good :) 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Monty said:

Normal operation resumed

lKYx1e9.png

Me and my BIG mouth!!!!!!!

6 hours ago, Monty said:

Normal operation resumed

lKYx1e9.png

Guilty.......................... just think if it wasnt lashing down here, I'd be out on a blat to a pub somewhere :(

• Haha 1

We can chip in and buy you a waterproof suit?

• Haha 1