Bonnet Hump

1960dave

Does anyone have a bonnet hump Westfield used to sell for the crossflowed cars? Or know someone in the North West that can make a mould of one and make one for me?

I think I have what you need but I'll have to find it in the garage and get you some pictures and dimensions for it.

it's yellow though so not the best match for your car.

Hety I don't care as Westfield don't do them any more and the only other way is to get a new mould made. All this to get clearance on my engine might just be cheaper going for a standard front instead of a low line. Or chop the valve covers down.

I have one in post office red yours for bargain price £20 to the air ambulance plus postage or collection

Never come across these before, anyone got a pic 

11 hours ago, Mark (smokey mow) said:

I think I have what you need but I'll have to find it in the garage and get you some pictures and dimensions for it.

it's yellow though so not the best match for your car.

11 hours ago, syman84 said:

I have one in post office red yours for bargain price £20 to the air ambulance plus postage or collection

I presume you removed these and filled in the hole? I am planning on doing the same but wasn’t quite sure it was doable.

1 hour ago, Oliver1 said:

I presume you removed these and filled in the hole? I am planning on doing the same but wasn’t quite sure it was doable.

No mine was bought brand new and has never been fitted to a car.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Dave, I forgot about this thread.  Are you still looking for a hump or has syman84 sorted you out for one?

image.thumb.jpeg.c85ae8f1189ff55fca00169f00987a5a.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.0b1142dfeb13206dcffb5d38b8aacf05.jpeg

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.