Curburough Bfast Meet

BenD

Not this one, sorry as I'm out playing on Sun. I hope it's dry enough for you!

I was hoping the weather was better on Saturday and we would have gone to Curborough, but it looks like we are doing Sunday instead. Not the same thing as Ian though, unfortunately.

Sorry, Ben, hopefully next time.

What sort of time are you anticipating being at Curborough on Sunday, Julie? I might well make it as long as it isn't raining (in the XI) but not if the weather is looking "ify", and not til late morning.

Well we were intending to go but it looks like it will be wet all morning so unless the rain does not happen, probably not!

Same here, in fact I was out this morning, having fired up the engine for the first time in a good few months this morning. I'm pleased to say it ran like a dream.

• Like 1

Wish I had got up earlier now and got the car out as it has been mostly dry this morning :swear: 

Chesterfield - wet, Peak District - dry, which is bizarre as it normally the other way round. 

Next time for sure.