looking for Standard Indicator pods

Peter Robinson

Hello all

I'm looking for a pair of Standard front indicator pod's as I have the old bulbous shape and they look 1990's :laugh:

Just asking before I look elsewhere

Thank you in advance 

I have a pair in good condition fitted with led bulbs , looking for £70 inc post. Send me a pm if interested, pic shows them on car. 

DSC00660.JPG

Thanks for selling the POD's to me

That's what makes this group great :praise:

You didnt mess around getting those fitted, car looks good. Did you keep the led bulbs? On another subject what size wheels do you have, I recently changed from 15" Team Dynamics to 13" Superlights , I am pleased with the conversion as the car feels much more responsive but I now have a huge gap between the top of the wheel and the cycle wing. I have CSR flat top type wings and may have to change to another type. 

DSC00814.JPG

1 hour ago, Peter Robinson said:

The Pod's look great thank you @Olliebeak

IMG_20180407_142751.jpg

That looks so much better!

5 hours ago, Olliebeak said:

You didnt mess around getting those fitted, car looks good. Did you keep the led bulbs? On another subject what size wheels do you have, I recently changed from 15" Team Dynamics to 13" Superlights , I am pleased with the conversion as the car feels much more responsive but I now have a huge gap between the top of the wheel and the cycle wing. I have CSR flat top type wings and may have to change to another type. 

DSC00814.JPG

Yes I kept the bulbs as I had already changed the flasher unit to electronic. My wheels at 14" which is in between 13's and 15's still skitish tho but I like the look

No my car went through IVA some years ago before my ownership. The lamps are from a motorbike and I got them from a on line bike shop cannot remember the name, got the idea from another member on here who also has them fitted.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.