Road and Track Capable Westfield Wanted - Cash Waiting

GridMonkeyUK

Anything other than a SC or dog box will not last long on track days, even more so with a high revving engine.

15 hours ago, MCB said:

No worries,  I never felt the car needed a lsd, car will be at Stoneleigh for any interested parties to view

Just for reference, converting to an lsd isn't necessarily too complicated a job. Exactly how much is involved and what it's likely to cost will vary depending on the type of diff the car already has. But there is an LSD alternative for pretty much all the Ford diffs likely to be in there.

Lets put it this way, if I had to compromise on the wish list on a new car, I'd take having to do a diff swap over any engine/gearbox work. And it's an easier job than fitting cages etc.

Just to let you all know, I found and purchase my new car. :)

Bought from a fellow member and been out in it for the last couple of hours. bl**** LOVE it! :)

12 minutes ago, GridMonkeyUK said:

Just to let you all know, I found and purchase my new car. :)

Bought from a fellow member and been out in it for the last couple of hours. bl**** LOVE it! :)

Great news and a nice day to get to know your car.

12 minutes ago, GridMonkeyUK said:

Yeah, what a fantastic day for it!

Damn and blast, gardening for me today. :(

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.