Westfield 2.0 Duratec SEiw 2013-SOLD

pete2052

Cool, will amend immediately.

As long as there are plenty of build photos and receipts, the IVA and registration should be fairly straightforward.  :t-up:

Is the sellers advert really the right place to discuss this? Surely admins should have carved this chat off into a separate thread by now? Fair enough if you post to offer advice but this is a bit out of order IMO.

Good luck with the sale OP.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, BCF said:

Is the sellers advert really the right place to discuss this? Surely admins should have carved this chat off into a separate thread by now? Fair enough if you post to offer advice but this is a bit out of order IMO.

Good luck with the sale OP.

I think it's fair to discuss the quirkiness of the IOM registration/import for any possible new members who are browsing who don't know the ins and outs of the IVA?. It's not like anyone's discussing/slagging the quality of the car or it's price.

1 hour ago, sdh2903 said:

I think it's fair to discuss the quirkiness of the IOM registration/import for any possible new members who are browsing who don't know the ins and outs of the IVA?. It's not like anyone's discussing/slagging the quality of the car or it's price.

Refer to Dave Eastwood's post in the link above, needs a separate thread for the discussion.  Rednop's decision was a respectful one IMO. 

• Like 1

This helped me, as a new member and looking for my first Westfield, I like the look of the car and in my budget. As I was unaware of any problems with importing from IOM, I could have been in a big pile of  problems that I was unaware of. I think if it’s relevant to the car and informative and not slagging the car or owner it ok.

16 hours ago, si_salisbury said:

As I was unaware of any problems with importing from IOM, I could have been in a big pile of  problems that I was unaware of.

As previously mentioned an IVA is required, as with a new vehicle. Other than the IVA, which I gather can be  a pain, there are no other specific problems with importing from the IOM, as opposed to anywhere else.

The other vehicle from the IOM (mentioned in a now deleted post) was put through the IVA and UK registered! I've just asked.....

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.