Wirrai N/Wales Sunday Run

jeff the joiner

Sunday run out 1st April 9am Tudor Rose for a run into Wales for breakfast, please let me know if anyone up for it.

Jeff

1st April.

Unfortunately my Westie decided to empty its bowels on my garage floor today, so I'm on mop and bucket duties.

Rod might be there in his yellow Submarine, with a few Spitfires and Hurricanes for cover, the Vulcan is on a daylight bombing raid with Grizzlee so they are busy. Elvis has promised to come in his Westie, co-driven by Mike C, although three might be a crowd. Farmer John is trying to catch the pheasants that vandalised his car. Yes, pheasants, not peasants, ask Mary, she's a pheasant plucker.

Have a great day and happy Easter.

Disclaimer:- any reference to anyone fictional or real is a pure coincidence, except Farmer John of course, he doesn't have internet.

• Haha 1

The beer must be strong in Chester

15 hours ago, bollockybill said:

1st April.

Unfortunately my Westie decided to empty its bowels on my garage floor today, so I'm on mop and bucket duties.

Rod might be there in his yellow Submarine, with a few Spitfires and Hurricanes for cover, the Vulcan is on a daylight bombing raid with Grizzlee so they are busy. Elvis has promised to come in his Westie, co-driven by Mike C, although three might be a crowd. Farmer John is trying to catch the pheasants that vandalised his car. Yes, pheasants, not peasants, ask Mary, she's a pheasant plucker.

Have a great day and happy Easter.

Disclaimer:- any reference to anyone fictional or real is a pure coincidence, except Farmer John of course, he doesn't have internet.

The beer must be strong in Chester

8 hours ago, jeff the joiner said:

The beer must be strong in Chester.

Probably the best lager........

12710933_10153597503068138_8877658904784497925_o.thumb.jpg.acaf128a63873620e1bcf43264cd7379.jpg

On 3/30/2018 at 18:47, bollockybill said:

Probably the best lager........

12710933_10153597503068138_8877658904784497925_o.thumb.jpg.acaf128a63873620e1bcf43264cd7379.jpg

Do you warm it up in the microwave ?

• Haha 1

Good run out to Llyn Brenig today, just the two of us but lots of snow on the hills 

01.04.2018 002.JPG

01.04.2018 008.JPG

01.04.2018 022.JPG

• Like 7

Nice one Jeff.

Did you see any of the new average speed cameras that Heddlu are putting up, Horseshoe Pass done, and it won't be long before the evo triangle suffers the same fate?

Maybe the Scots have the answer.

John.

20170612_162225.jpg

We couldn't get up the Horseshoe Pass today for snow.

John you could be right about the Evo Triangle, when I came over Denbigh Moor last week there was a lot of road works going on along that stretch of road