High back seat for competition

Richard Houlgate

I need to buy a new seat for the Speed Series.

It needs to be high back, cut outs for 6 point belt, fibreglass with no padding, narrow enough to fit (41cm).

What are the options please?

A Tillett B6 will fit

We hold them in stock

Message me if you want a quote with wscc discount

regards

David

JK do a few seat widths/heights and are good.

David provides excellent service for Tillets too.

Whichever definitely Worth trying out before you decide as they all are a slightly different fit.

• Like 1

Richard, JK are the ones you tried in my car that you felt them pretty comfortable if i recall well...

Also the value for money can't be beaten in JK.

Tilletts get my vote , my car came with some jk's and I wasn't happy with the strength of the particular ones that came with my car (so I fitted Tilletts) , although still a very nice seat . If you ever do have an off which hopefully you don't the extra on a tillett in my view is money well spent . Noting of course there are several different options on sizing and fantastic service from David  @Tillett Car Seats

• Like 1

Anotherplus for the tillet b6 seats. My car came with them and there also very comfy on short long journeys