Black Country April Meet - moved to Sun 15th April

Rhett Turner - Black Country AO

Hello All,

Just a mote to say that the scheduled April meet was due to be held on Sunday 1st April

It's Easter Sunday, I'm away and I know that others are not available so I'm moving the meeting back a couple of weeks to Sunday 15th.

Spring is with us and hopefully the weather will start to pick up soon so we can start to use them more. I hope this is OK with you and I look forward to seeing you on the 15th, 7pm at the Dudley Arms, Himley. DY3 4LB.

Also as a heads up I'm considering doing something similar for May as the meet clashes with Stoneleigh, so rather than Sunday the 6th May the meet will be on Sunday 13th May.

Thanks 

Rhett

Ok, see you in a couple of weeks Rhett. Good idea to move the May meeting too!

• 2 weeks later...

Sunday does not look brilliant, but it does not look terrible either. So hopefully they'll start to appear. 

i went out sunday morning just gone was dry and pleasant. i gotta change my sump before i go anywhere else though but looking good for a job on saturday

Hi there I am a West Mids Westy owner. I have owned the car for a couple of years now but other than a meet a Curburough (just up the road from me) I haven't yet managed to get out in the car and say hi. Definitely planning to though!

I was just wondering if I was planning to go to the KitCar show this year do I need to let anyone know in advance? Can I park my Westy with all the other ones in the club area?

Cheers,

Martin.

9 minutes ago, Rallimart said:

I was just wondering if I was planning to go to the KitCar show this year do I need to let anyone know in advance? Can I park my Westy with all the other ones in the club area?

I assume you mean at Stoneleigh, No need to let anyone know and yes you should be able to join the other Westfields on the Owners Club stand.

Hope to see you there. Also keep a look out for the Curburough breakfast meets as quite often there are a few of us meet at those before a drive in to the peak district. 

Yes Stoneleigh & Great stuff...thanks.

I am a teacher so other than school holidays my breakfast meet availability is non- existent!

Hi Martin, I think we did meet at  Curburough when you first had the car.

Theres a few of us going to the show on the Sunday & members are more than welcome to park on the stand, you don’t need to let anybody know unless your volunteering to help out.

Also next mouths meet as been postponed to later in the mouth due to it clashing with Stoneleigh.

Andy

Hi Rhett

I am new to the club even though I've had my westie for a year now. I'm also hoping to go to Stoneleigh on Sunday, if I can get the time of work. If I park with the rest of the Westfields can you depart before the show closes on Sunday? I am hoping to come to the Dudley Arms in May as I'm off shift and say hello.

Andy 

Yes Andy you can. Leave anytime. Will be good to meet all these new members at the Dudley Arms. We have a small convoy down to Stoneleigh also keep an eye on the forum if you interested