Looking for my first Westfield

Eastwood

Hi,

Looking for my first Westy. Will be first and foremost for touring etc, but would like to do the odd track day.  After a SEIW zetec, but trying to remain fairly open minded about the spec so I don’t narrow down the market too much and miss out on a great car ! Budget of up to around £15k.........please shout if you’re considering selling or know of someone who is.

Many thanks :yes:

Hi

Have sent you a PM, decided to sell my roadgoing one as hasnt had much use recently as am focussing on my more motorsport focussed one. Just compiling the spec.

20180326_145635.jpg

Message sent as my Westy will be up for sale very soon.

2.0l Zetec - plenty of posts regarding my car on her over the years, namely from the previous owner CarpetStu

Hi Gally

im looking for my Westfield, is it possible you could send me some details and a few picks if you have any to hand.

regards 

simon

• 3 weeks later...

my westie will be up for sale in next couple of weeks

It is undoubtedly the best i have ever owned and has great spec

unfortunately cannot upload photos to computer at present but can email pics to you if you provide you email address

Mike

• 4 months later...

Sent you a PM as I've just advertised my car and it ticks the boxes you're looking for

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.