Croft

Terry Everall

Pack the snow tyres and thermals. But they have got the weather forecast wrong before :sun:.

Hi guys have any of you got any spare tickets?...after two for me and the blonde Irish one:-)

should be down on Sunday night

cheers,

Buzz

Sorry but none and Steve's are already claimed by visitors

On 30 March 2018 at 10:20, Buzz Billsberry said:

Hi guys have any of you got any spare tickets?...after two for me and the blonde Irish one:-)

should be down on Sunday night

cheers,

Buzz

I'll have some Ill be down Sunday evening.

If you get there Sunday you mightn't need a Ticket

Well that did not go well!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry:

The weather was bl**** freezing ( 1deg to 3 degs) with a strong wind and lots of rain---never been so wet and cold in my life!

The Westfields all took P1 which was very very hairy with standing water everywhere

We all passed on P2 as it was worse and cars crashed a lot .......... they then announced lunch followed by an announcement to say that "The meeting being abandoned due to conditions"

Waste of a day :rolleyes:

• Sad 1

54 minutes ago, terry everall said:

Well that did not go well!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry:

The weather was bl**** freezing ( 1deg to 3 degs) with a strong wind and lots of rain---never been so wet and cold in my life!

The Westfields all took P1 which was very very hairy with standing water everywhere

We all passed on P2 as it was worse and cars crashed a lot .......... they then announced lunch followed by an announcement to say that "The meeting being abandoned due to conditions"

Waste of a day :rolleyes:

What time was it abandoned Terry? It's not stopped either snowing or sleeting all day here. 

That's not what you want but sounds like the decision was 100% right on the grounds of safety.

Hopefully no one was hurt during practice and all the Westfields survived to run another day.

cancelled at about 1200hrs

It was the right decision to abandon the meeting. Frankly its questionable whether it should have started but that would have left the organising club in a very difficult position.

I spun the Jedi on P1 just getting on the throttle on the straight and was bl**** lucky to keep it out of the barrier. 

I did P2 but the standing water was terrible and it was just too dangerous to continue so it was the right decision.

never been so sun burnt in my life before . you northerners been kepting that sun  secret 

:sun::laugh: 

I think that type of sunburn is called 1st degree RUST:d