Why can I only start a topic in this forum and not others ?

Eastwood

Hi,

I signed up last summer and posted on the Start Line I think................have tried to post a new topic but only have access to this forum...........can anyone help ?

Hopefully I've just missed something really obvious !

Thanks in advance.

Hi

I'm afraid only paid up members can post in the main forum areas once the initial "Trial Membership" period has expired.

The idea of the Trial Membership is to give you a taste of what the Club has to offer. Once that is over, then you need to join as a full member or as a "Paid Extended Trial" in order to benefit.

I hope this helps.

Chris

...and if you’re still looking to buy, A Plan will give you a Club Member discount on your insurance, if you join us ;) (Actually, there  are a variety of club traders and sponsors who will give discounts to Club Members)

• Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary said:

...and if you’re still looking to buy, A Plan will give you a Club Member discount on your insurance, if you join us ;) (Actually, there  are a variety of club traders and sponsors who will give discounts to Club Members)

Indeed!

It all depends on what you want to do and how active you are, but typically, you can save £10-15 on track days, £90 on the Silverstone Classic Weekend for two, £15-30 off insurance, £15 saving at Stoneleigh (if you volunteer your help - plus the food etc saving) and more.

Usually pays for itself soon enough in terms of hard cash - but the advice and physical help from other members is priceless!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

And then if you’re planning on doing any car upgrades, Northampton Motorsports generally give a Club Discount, while Playskool Motorsport often have promotions on for club members, as does Carbon NV (for those with a carbon fibre addiction, needing a  “fix”).

1 minute ago, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary said:

And then if you’re planning on doing any car upgrades, Northampton Motorsports generally give a Club Discount, while Playskool Motorsport often have promotions on for club members, as does Carbon NV (for those with a carbon fibre addiction, needing a  “fix”).

Haha PlaysKool and Carbon-NV are two names that my even wife knows all too well!

• Haha 2