ford zetec 1.8 Silvertop

stevefly

Nice 1.8 silver top with flywheel and starter motor I can send video of the motor running 07775505035,I have replaced it with a Ginetta g40 R black top so its in the garage waiting for a new owner image.png.7fc7b98ba98f21753b6893f582d4f2bc.png

Hi Steve, 

Was this out of a narrow or wide body? & What gearbox & carbs was you running with it? 

Thanks, Dan 

On 20/03/2018 at 22:17, DAN_B said:

Hi Steve, 

Was this out of a narrow or wide body? & What gearbox & carbs was you running with it? 

Thanks, Dan 

The car is a wide body, i’m Sure it had a MT75 gearbox, the carbs were motorbike, not sure of the type.

Mark

• 2 weeks later...

Yes it was big Martins zetec silver top  with mt75 with gsxr 1000 tb"s .it now has a ginetta g40 race engine,lightened flywheel,raceline sump,hot cams and powerline starter with gsxr 600 tbs race fuel pump, filters, minilites and good tyres and quite a lot of minor upgrades !!

S o after buying a car that looked nice but had been put together badly I am a  couple of grand worse off but i now have a nice Westfield  that runs the way it should !!!!!

Regards Steve

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.