Westfield Mats, for MT75 tunnel cars SOLD

Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman

Clearing out pre house move!

One pair of genuine, factory (lightly) used black mats for an MT75 tunnel car. They have yellow piping, though in all honesty it barely shows in the car!

Some very light wear, as to be expected on the heal pad of the drivers side - it only really shows where your heel rests on the logo - see photo.

I’m looking for £15. Plus carriage. These are just shy of £38 plus carriage from Westfield.

ED7BB4B5-0E74-4242-97D7-64E82D123C1D.jpeg

Drivers heel pad -

6E5EC1AF-5192-4A64-B237-BA84383F63F1.jpeg

Note, these are shaped for a right hand drive, MT75 tunnel car, they don’t fit my Mega S2000 chassis, or the Type 9 chassis.

If Nick doesn’t have these I will. John

I did receive a PM before Nick, to which I’ve responded, I’ll update the thread as soon as I’ve had a reply.

I'm also interested in these....! If there is a chance given previous replies, please let me know!

cheers

bob

:laugh: must have been too cheap!

seriously though, I was gutted when I realised they wouldn’t fit the new car, as they always looked good, and felt quite supportive under my heels. (Bad heels after a big car accident, years ago).

Sorry folks, the chap that PM’d me pretty much as soon as I’d posted the thread did have them.

Now sold.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.