Anglesey hotels

Howsafe Workwear and Safety Equipment

Any recommendations on hotels near the circuit or back in wales just over the bridge?

TIA

Take a tent!

Done tent at the circuit, but make sure tent is a good one as weather and winds can be severe at any time of year!

We've also done holiday let's in Rhosneigr for weekend, which can be good value out of holiday periods. Depends who is there with you. Worth doing some 'touristing' either side of track day.

Camping's OK at the circuit unless it's wet. I remember Russ having a bad night there a while back, and my bad experience was back in May 2013.

Opening shot in the vid below was my tent, containing me.. didn't get much sleep, and the rain was horizontal all the that day. :marto:

IF YOU GET PLENTY OF ALCOHOL INSIDE YPU THER WIND AND RAIN ARE HARDLY RELEVANT!

One doesn’t do camping :laugh:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Howsafe Workwear and Safety Equipment said:

One doesn’t do camping :laugh:

You'll be telling us next you leave the driving task to one's chauffeur! ;)

• Haha 1

Done tent, sleeping in trailer and now Motorhome but all involve long hours in the paddock bar!:yes:

• Haha 1

When Mrs H and I go up to Anglesey we stay at Four Mile Bridge. I can't just remember the name of the hotel, but it will come to me.

edited to add: it is The Anchorage.