David G

Just now, Thrustyjust said:

I struggled at 5ft 10 in my pre-lit for length and would now struggle to fart sitting in it :laugh:

That’s what the harnesses are for; to stop you popping out of it like an air canon!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Looks to be a well specced car, hope it doesn't disappoint when you view it.  Just be aware that it is an Old School engine and carb fed, some people like the simplicity like me. 

Do think about what you might want in the near future though, if it's more power then the Pinto will already be maxxed out on tuning as it is.  If you plan to change the engine to something more modern with fuel injection then your looking at a £2k bill for all the parts, let alone your time.

At £6500 if that's your budget, you should be looking at a Zetec or Vauxhall Redtop engined car, then tuning almost has no limits as these engines are well catered for.

Good luck on your Quest for a Westfield.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Bought it chaps! :d

got it for a great price after some haggling. drives very well and I’m not disappointed at all. will be a good starter for me, looking forward to a proper run out through some twisties. no doubt I’ll come across some bits that need attention but nothing stood out. Improvements.. upgrades... new boxes of shiny bits will be the order of the day :yes:

looking forward to a meet soon 

• Like 6

Ace mate. Hope you enjoy...I'm sure you will.

mart.

• Thanks 1

Fantastic!

Pictures or it didn't happen. We like pictures :t-up:

• Like 1