300+bhp Duratec and Sadev box

Steve243

Long story short, engine built Northampton Motor Sport, all steel internals, full spec available on request, made 305bhp, mated to 6 speed Sadev sequential box and geartronics closed loop paddle shift. All complete except manifold. Was built for me for a highly developed Westfield that I sold to a fellow WSCC member who used it for hill climbs (it won just about everything) unfortunately car was crashed and I bought it all back with a view of rebuilding it, I have now changed my mind and will be selling off all the parts, the first to go is the engine package. Ths is a turn key package that would cost around £35k to buy / build. Rather than go into reams of details I am more than happy to discuss with anyone who is genuinely interested in buying, I can also e mail over documents to substantiate the build etc.. Drop me a message or call me on 07771 650003 if you would like to discuss further. Cheers Steve

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.