Westfield LED headlights

Valentinik

I'm very happy with them when I say light and day that's no exaggeration. 

One of my better upgrades 

20171229_161101.jpg

Lord sorry sir I don't have any shots like that, but I can confirm that the light pattern is flat.... 

Due to the lack of time I just ordered replacement LED bulb's the same as I was using last year but I put them in my defender to help with the light output .At least I know the light output is good and they fit straight in

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Martin Rice (Sparkymart) - Cornwall AO said:

Due to the lack of time I just ordered replacement LED bulb's the same as I was using last year but I put them in my defender to help with the light output .At least I know the light output is good and they fit straight in

Just a note of caution Martin, as from the 20th of May the MOT test includes a major defect (fail) for 'light source and lamp not compatible'. The detail specifically mentions halogen lamp and HID bulb conversions must fail but it may include LED as this may also be considered a high output light source. Be aware that there are other details to consider to be fully compliant with the Road Traffic Act regulations.  

3 hours ago, Martyn Vann - Joint Warwickshire AO said:

Just a note of caution Martin, as from the 20th of May the MOT test includes a major defect (fail) for 'light source and lamp not compatible'. The detail specifically mentions halogen lamp and HID bulb conversions must fail but it may include LED as this may also be considered a high output light source. Be aware that there are other details to consider to be fully compliant with the Road Traffic Act regulations.  

Cheers Martin I wasn't aware of that . I hope I didn't have to go back to the standard candle h4's . It won't be the end of the world as the LED bulb's were only about £20