Farringdon Festival Of Transport

Gareth Morris

Good morning all, I hope this post is allowed and the right part of the forum to post it. I have been asked by a friend to invite wscc club members to an event he is organising, This a charity event and entry is free. It’s the first time this event has been held and it’s open to anything with wheels!!!! There are various car and motorcycle clubs that have been invited along with trucks vans and agricultural plant and It would be great to have a few westys all lined up. The event will take place on the 3rd of June at Farringdon football club anyone and everyone will be welcome. If the event is a success, it could become and annual event.

83378AE2-FDA2-4E0D-AEF1-9372A45BB258.png

16 minutes ago, Steven (Steve T) - Joint Thames Valley AO said:

Sounds like a good day out. We will discuss it on Sunday and then email Thrusty and let him know as its in his diary .:yes:

Tweaked a bit ....................:d

Just to let you know, I have put this in our Diary and we'll be there 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Thrustyjust said:

Yes mate, while the diary isnt so full . 

Found this for July 7th The Summer Action Festival, whatever that amounts to

https://castlecombecircuit.co.uk/shows/

We're not going as a club this year, as last year they shafted us by shoving us down on the grass instead of in the paddock, like we paid for........  its was a **** show as well, we have lost the love tbh :(   

20 minutes ago, Tom (T3OMF) - Cotswolds AO said:

We're not going as a club this year, as last year they shafted us by shoving us down on the grass instead of in the paddock, like we paid for........  its was a **** show as well, we have lost the love tbh :(   

Cool, I will unscribble from the calendar :yes:

Hi,

I am out doing a classic car scenic tour in Staffordshire on that day - rather annoying as the Faringdon Festival of Transport is only ten miles or so from home!  I'll mention the event to the WSCC North Oxfordshire Group at our next meeting (in a fortnight's time).  Good luck with the  event anyway.

Simon