GBS Cars and Coffee, Sat 24th March

Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative

Meet at McDonalds, Ollerton at 9.30am for the short journey to GBS. Alternatively meet us there after 10am. 

No German sausages this time but there will be lashings of tyre kicking and cake, what more do you need on a Saturday morning?

Who else will be there?

I’m back on the road now, so should be OK for this!

I'd like to come along, it's about 1H away from me but will be dropping my son at mother-in law's on the way, and unfortunately will be in my tin-top, if that's OK?

I hope to be coming up from Gloucester on the Friday in my Zero as I need to go to the factory to sort out a new silencer.  I am going to stay over and go to the open day so may join you at McD's if you don't mind a Zero joining you :)

Would have come to this, but I'm on a retirement do the night before so might not be in a fit state to drive the next morning. 

1 hour ago, Robin (Red Spider) - Yorkshire AO said:

Would have come to this, but I'm on a retirement do the night before so might not be in a fit state to drive the next morning. 

Probably safer.:oops:

Yes @BugMan tin tops are fine, the driving is minimal and in a 30mph zone, so it really does not matter what car you come in.

Yes @GuitarmanUK Zero's are fine by me, we all love kit cars don't we

Now, @Robin (Red Spider) - Yorkshire AO , we need a chat, there is a lovely drink you can have that matches the colour of your car, it's called orange juice. Just leave your inhibitions at home, you will have a great night and then you will feel great the next day. I'll get me coat :getmecoat:

Ha, ha, great news that everyone else is coming, it's always a great day out.

• Like 1

We are coming as usual!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The Keely Donovan weather forecast is 11 deg and Sunny Spells:). Bring on summer! See you at McD

11 degrees is going to feel soooh warm. I will still be wearing 300 layers of clothes though, just in case.

We will be leaving at lunchtime....because....er...someone booked a holiday didn't she, and we are off up to God's own county in the afternoon. That also means we will be having lots and lots of cake as we will miss lunch (that's my excuse anyway)

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Hopefully the rest of the Westfield crew are up for a lunch somewhere as clearly the cakes are going to disappear!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Julie Hall - AO Representative, Peak District AO said:

and we are off up to God's own county in the afternoon. 

Well done. Where about?