Mega S2000 for sale.SOLD

Stu Faulkner

For Sale, 2015 Mega S2000 SEIW FW

IMG_4860.JPGIMG_4861.JPGIMG_4862.JPGIMG_4863.JPG

Very reluctant sale but due to lack of use and other hobbies it should be out there being used and not sitting in my garage. I'll post more photos when I have wiped the tears from my eyes. Gauging interest at the moment but will go on Piston Heads in the next week or so.

Built and registered in March 2015, Has just been MOT,d and passed without advisories. Has just over 3200 miles and is in superb condition as you would expect a car with this mileage and age.

SPEC.

Built on a Mega S2000 chassis with the usual extra bracing that comes with this chassis. Lowered floors, powder coated panels, Wide track front wishbones.

FW bodywork in Zenith blue with Gulf vinyl wrap decals. Carbon rear diffuser and Arch protectors.

Ally bodied Procomp shocks, Larger radial mounted Hi-Spec race brake callipers and discs with Hi-Spec rears.

Honda F20c engine with Omex Throttle bodies and 630 ECU producing 245 BHP@8800 RPM (The noise is out of this world) Honda six speed gearbox and Sierra 3.62 LSD diff. Electric water pump, Light weight alternator, Large ally coolex radiator.

Tillet Carbon fibre seats with schroth four point harnesses, Carbon dash with Savage switches and a race technologies DASH 2 display. Carbon fibre tunnel top, kick strips and sill protectors. Caged full roll cage. Removable Momo steering wheel. WF cage half hood.

Racing battery with trickle charger.

So how much do I want?  £22,500 or sensible offers (I'm in no rush to sell)

I have a three inch thick folder of receipts and paperwork for the new owner.

I know it's a lot of money but it's a lot of car with by far the best engine that you could fit in one of these. You could always pay £35,000 for a Sport 250 that's fitted with the wrong engine:o

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

I can't believe I'm reading this :down:, If I could afford it I would have this car.............!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Yanto said:

I can't believe I'm reading this :down:, If I could afford it I would have this car.............!

Thanks Ian.

Its getting hard to justify keeping it when I don't drive it.:down:

Just looked on Piston heads and I think I may have under priced it.???

Lovely. Just 10k over my budget. :down:

GLWTS. 

I remember you saying to me last year "Why did you sell the V8" at the time it seemed logical to me, in hindsight I was stoopid!  You will regret this..!

• Like 2

Still can’t quite believe it, even though I’d realised the moment was coming.

If you want one of the best presented Westfields around, bar none. I suggest you beg, borrow or, ahem, steal the funds to buy this now, before Stu comes to his senses and keeps it.

• Like 1

Oh..................................... does it come with matching shoes ? 

Still rubbing my eyes to see if its true.................

21 minutes ago, Thrustyjust said:

Oh..................................... does it come with matching shoes ? 

Still rubbing my eyes to see if its true.................

I have been waiting for that......

I thought it might have been the captain or Iank but there it is.

The answer is no you cannot have the shoes but I will need a new car to match.

Someone is going to get a bargain here! What an amazing westie!

Tough decision Stuart

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Stuart Faulkner - Shows & Events Coordinator said:

Just looked on Piston heads and I think I may have under priced it.???

I'd have to agree.....

• Like 1

So change the price! It's your choice and you said you're in no rush.

Sorry to see you part ways with it Stuart, I had a good look at Stoneleigh last year and would echo Dave's comments, it's an incredibly tidy and well put together build!

• Like 1

Toybox would pay that and add 3k to it, so update the price Stu . Its a lovely car and needs nothing and worth far more.

• Like 3

Without trashing anyone else's car this is the car to have , and was a pleasure to supply parts for it .

• Like 2

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.