Windscreen with brackets

RobT

Just got a Mazda sdv car (very pleased with it) which I'm hoping to find a complete screen kit for. A heated one would be perfect as won't need a heater then. 

I'm guessing that this kit is the same as a standard wide body? Maybe someone can confirm 

Cheers

Rob

As above ^^^ they're the standard widebody screen.

if you have a dash with the mazda clocks then you'll have to use the heated screen as the heater and screen ducting wont fit behind the dash with the mazda clocks.

• 1 month later...
On 23/02/2018 at 07:46, Mark (smokey mow) said:

As above ^^^ they're the standard widebody screen.

if you have a dash with the mazda clocks then you'll have to use the heated screen as the heater and screen ducting wont fit behind the dash with the mazda clocks.

Uh Oh. I've got a screen already but not a heated one. I was going to fit screen ducting but knowing this now will mean I revert to carrying a rag for now.

Whilst you've mentioned mazda clocks... mine doesn't seem to have a mileometer. I've looked at pictures online and think that it should be in the clock as there's no digital option on the dash in mine. Does anyone want to hazard a guess as to the best way to fit one? New speedo perhaps? Not sure how this got the IVA but maybe a fix since?? 

Hi the mileometer is a separate unit and circuit board in the mx5 cluster so if looking at the cluster you should have a warning light “ mini cluster” between the speedo and rev counter and the mileometer / trip sits underneath this so if it’s the mx5 cluster not separate gauges then it should be there for mk2 and mk2.5 clusters with electronic speedo, sorry not familiar with the mk1 mechanical speedo units

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.