Blyton this Saturday 24th Feb

Andrew

Only spotted this one yesterday. So was a late late decision.. :)

Blyton trackday, run by Lotus on track, £99 if you're a member, (Or add membership on top..) 9 places left at the mo.. Weather looking brilliant for February. It will be cold but hopefully sunny and dry.

http://www.lotus-on-track.com/lotshop/

:sun:

45 minutes ago, Mole said:

You are right..looks cold but sunny..have a great day..

Thanks. I think cold could be an understatement.. :) .. happy as long as it's dry though. :sun:

..still showing 9 spaces left. :t-up:

Weather for Feb, was perfect. There were only 17 cars booked on, and... Pintosaurus didn't want to play. :(

It refused to start first thing, then when we got it going, it was back to it's old miss firing tricks. We were gradually working through things we could swap... tried a coil, and some plugs, when it peed it's self in the paddock. It looks like the water pump has given up.. so end of play just before lunch. :no:

The track was dry, but I presume due to the cold, not terribly grippy.. OK though. I also thought it was a bit more bumpy than I remember. It looks like there's been some patching up in places over the winter? 

Can heartily recommend Lotus on track though.. :yes: I think they were only aiming for 25 cars to fill the event so it was never going to be busy. Free second drivers too which is a bonus these days. Cars were mainly Lotus Elise and Exige, with a couple of Porsches, a pair of Caterhams and one sick Westfield! I let the marque down. :down:

My son Pete had a bit of fun with a rapid Evora.. (is it?) Sweet sounding V6. I should get some vid up soon. 

DSC_5850c.thumb.jpg.6fc8cb0db3d169e07185dabeb64a8231.jpg

• Like 1

Bad news about the car, but sounds a good day. Let me know the next LoT event...

24 minutes ago, RussH said:

Bad news about the car, but sounds a good day. Let me know the next LoT event...

Next one I'm thinking about doing is Croft. Friday 15th June.